To view Greatlittlebreaks’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Enjoy a Cornish escape at The Lugger hotel, Portloe
Sitting on the edge of the water, surrounded by the dramatic Cornish coastline, it's hard to imagine a more spectacular spot for a UK getaway than The Lugger. Nestled in the picturesque fishing village of Portloe, the hotel was named Best Seaside Hotel by The Sunday Times.
The 22 delightful rooms are each decorated with rich Portuguese woods and feature deluxe showers and fine linens, perfect for a luxury break. The former 17th-century inn is perfectly located to visit the Roseland Peninsula, the South West Coastal Path and some of Cornwall's best attractions, such as the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project.
All that exploring will doubtless leave you in need of pampering, so visit the luxe spa and choose from a range of treatments, including a full-body aromatic massages, reiki sessions or facials. Round your days off with delicious meals prepared in the two-AA rosette restaurant by head chef James Brougham, which made from locally sourced Cornish produce.
Two nights from £179pp*
- Two nights' B&B accommodation in a double room
- Dinner for two at the award-winning restaurant on your first evening
- Full Cornish breakfast daily
- Two tickets to the Lost Gardens of Heligan
- One 'Take 3' cookery book (worth £24.95)
- Complimentary late checkout on departure day (worth £25)