Gidleigh Park, Devon: save up to 20% at this five-star countryside retreat
Set within more than 100 acres of private woodland in the Dartmoor National Park, Gidleigh Park is one of the UK's most luxurious country-house hotels. The Tudor-style house features open fires, wood-panelled walls and wonderful antiques, while the award-winning restaurant serves a locally-sourced menu created by executive head chef Chris Simpson.
Two nights from £325pp*
- Two nights' luxury accommodation
- Three-course à la carte dinner on the first evening
- Daily full English and Continental breakfast
- A newspaper to your room each morning
- Full afternoon tea on your first full day
Reasons to visit Gidleigh Park
Gidleigh Park sits among 107 acres in the glorious Dartmoor countryside. The hotel overlooks a picturesque wooded valley and offers plenty of walking routes in the surrounding area.
By plane: Exeter airport (28 miles)
By train: Exeter St David's (22 miles)
By car: free parking is available at the hotel