Amberley Castle, Sussex: save up to 20% on a two-night stay at this historic castle hotel
Dating back to the 12th century, Amberley Castle is surrounded by an 18-metre-high curtain wall, features medieval interiors, romantically lit bedrooms and a portcullis. There is a croquet lawn, tennis courts and an 18-hole putting course, and the restaurant, regarded as one of the best in Sussex, is in an atmospheric barrel-vaulted room and serves a superb fine-dining menu.
Two nights from £233pp*
- Two nights' luxury accommodation
- Three-course à la carte dinner on the first evening
- Daily full English and Continental breakfast
- A morning newspaper to your room each morning
- Full afternoon tea on your first full day
Reasons to visit Amberley Castle
Sitting within 12 garden acres, Amberley Castle is located in the stunning countryside outside Arundel. Located just 90 minutes by train from central London, the hotel is the perfect South Downs escape.
By plane: London Gatwick (34.7 miles)
By train: Arundel train station (6 miles)
By car: there's onsite parking